UDAI working together works
School for children with special needs
B-1/20, Janak Puri Behind Amarleela Hospital, New Delhi -110058
Help Build a Child’s Future
The following contributions are registered under Section 12A of
INCOME-TAX ACT, exemption u/s 80G.
“Giving is not about making a donation, it is about making a difference”
Let little feet take big steps
1. Working with professionals (Occupational Therapist, Speech Therapist, Psychologist)
• Assisting in writing assessment details
• Case studies
• Organizing case conferences in consultation with the professional
• Assist in maintaining record/files of professional
• Helping professionals in preparing timeslots/schedules of children for therapies
2. Fundraising activities
• Introduce UDAI to your organization/Institute – You can contribute by providing a platform for our organization in your work place. Help us reach your friends and colleagues. Encourage them to donate for our centre.
• Hold a fundraising event for UDAI
• Register yourself as an online fund raising volunteer.
• Promote UDAI and its products in your social networking profile and ask your friends to follow us. • Volunteer for installing Drop boxes at various places.
3. Conducting community survey, data collection
4. Organizing awareness camps & workshop on sensitizing community on “Acceptance of persons with Special needs” – Major topics would cover
• Introduction to various disabilities
• Class room Management techniques for children with Special Needs,
• Behaviour Management techniques for parents and professionals,
• Specific techniques for teaching children with Autism and other disabilities,
• Role of Occupational Therapies and other therapist role for the holistic development.
5. Working directly with our children at the centre:
• Organize activities for a group of selected children
• Become buddy to a child with intellectual disability
• Assisting the teacher in daily routine work.
• Contribute their time & expertise in School activities, Skill training programs, yoga activity, creating our activity videos, high resolution photographs
6. Assisting in official work/logistics – supporting team
• Support us through services as a consultant for our various departments depending on your skills, your availability and our requirement.
• You can guide us on Human Resources, Marketing of our products, Logistics, Online presence, Finance matters and others.
• Story writing or success stories by interviewing the parents, multi-disciplinary professionals and home visits
7. Corporates: Can tie up for employment of our young adults who are trained in basic computer operation, Graphic designing & Hospitality.
8. Support in setting up stalls for showcasing and sale of products made by our young adults with Special needs
9. Exposure visits for corporate employees, Art competitions, plantation, gardening.